Amber Rose Responds to Critics Who Say She Only Sleeps With Rappers: "I've Been in Love" With Both Kanye West, Wiz Khalifa

Her war of the Roses. Amber Rose responded to critics who claim that she just "f---s" rappers, responding in a detailed message on Sunday, July 26, that she was actually once in love with Kanye West and Wiz Khalifa.
"I have never been torn down so bad by WOMEN Lol Wtf???" Rose, 31, wrote on Instagram. "I'm having this Slut walk for all of us to not get torn down by men and instead of u girls researching exactly what a Slut Walk is ur just calling me a Slut smh we need to do better. Me dancing and having fun doesn't make me a slut or a bad mom but cool judge me if u wanna. I come from extreme humble beginnings and have always been the same girl.... And I'll continue to live my life and make a change how ever I can. #AmberRoseSlutWalkLA."
Amber Rose Responds to Critics Who Say She Only Sleeps With Rappers: "I've Been in Love" With Both Kanye West, Wiz KhalifaAmber Rose Responds to Critics Who Say She Only Sleeps With Rappers: "I've Been in Love" With Both Kanye West, Wiz Khalifa

Comments