Cult Children – Who Are Charles Manson’s Children

Charles Manson, Charles Manson children
Charles Manson (thelistlove.com)
Charles Manson Children
“They are all my children,” murderer and cult-leader Charles Manson was heard saying during his trial. He was referring to all his devoted followers, making no distinction between his birth children and his delusional worshipers. All relationships on Spahn Ranch(where the Manson family lived), were polygamous. Children were a communal responsibility and Manson tried to make sure they were “untainted” by society. Because child birth was performed with no physician or midwife, it is hard to know how many children Manson fathered. Click through to learn about a few of his known children.
Manson, Rosalie Willis, Charles Manson Jr, Jay White
Rosalie Willis (dailyentertainmentnews.com)
 Charles Manson Jr.
Charles Manson Jr. was born in 1956 to Rosalie Willis. He later changed his name to Jay White. In 1993, he committed suicide by gunshot on a highway in Burlington, Colorado.
Jason Freeman, Charles Manson grandson
Jason Freeman (insideredition.com)
Jason Freeman
Jason Freeman is the son of Charles Manson, Jr. and grandson of Charles Manson.. He lives in Western Pennsylvania and works on oil rigs. He is also a small-time wrestler.
Mary Brunner, Manson Follower, Pooh Bear, Sunstone Hawk, Valentine Michael Manson
Mary Brunner (wikipedia)
Valentine Michael Manson 
Valentine Michael Manson, aka Sunstone Hawk or Pooh Bear, was born to devoted Manson follower Mary Brunner in April of 1968. As was common practice in the Manson Family, Valentine was born outside of a hospital– in a condemned house in Topanga Canyon. In 1970, Brunner’s parents petitioned for guardianship of Valentine and won. He sees his father as an evil person and is very grateful to have been raised by his grandparents in Eau Claire, Wiscons
Charles Manson Followers, Girls
Charles Manson’s Girls (mansonbackporch.com)
 Charles Luther Manson
Charles Luther Manson was born on April 10, 1963. He is the alleged son of Manson and Leona Rae “Candy” Stevens. His whereabouts are unknown.
Matthews roberts manson, rebecca evans bonyadi, manson fake children
Matthew Roberts and Rebecca Evans Bonyadi (mirror.co.uk)
 False Claims
An aspiring rock musician in LA, named Matthew Roberts, also claims to be Manson’s son. Manson’s grandson, Jason Freeman, offered to take a DNA test with Roberts, and it proved that Roberts was not related to Charles Manson. Rebecca Evans-Bonyadi also has made unsubstantiated claims that she is Manson’s daughter. All of Manson’s real children have hidden the fact that Charles Manson is their father, so it seems likely that Evans-Bonyadi is just looking for fame by affiliation.
Charles Manson and Wife, Charles Manson and fiance, Aftron Burton
Charles Manson and Afton Burton (abc.net)
 More Children?
Given the nature of “The Families” way of living and sexual activity, it is likely that Manson fathered more children. There are also rumors that 80-year old Manson hopes to have more children in the future with his new twenty-six year old fiance, Afton Burton.

Comments

  1. No it did not.you are wrong about that.go to mansonsbackporch.com Charlie admitted to being Matthews dad.Not sure about Evans bonyardi I read she was born in June of 1968 and Manson was out of prison during that time.

    ReplyDelete




  2. Hello everyone, my name is ALFREED SIANG i am here to say a big thank you to my doctor DR OLU who helped me enlarge my penis.i have never had a happy relationship in my life because of my inability to perform well due to my small penis, due to frustration,i went online in search of solution to ending my predicament and than i came across testimony on how DR OLU has helped them, so i contacted him and he promised to help me with penis enlargement,i doubted at first but i gave him a trial and he sent me the product which i used according to his prescription and in less than a week,i saw changes in my penis and it grow to the size i wanted and since then,i am now a happy man and no lady complains again about my penis.if you also need the services of my doctor,you can also contact him on his email..drolusolutionhome@gmail.com or his whataspp is +2348140654426





    Hello everyone, my name is ALFREED SIANG i am here to say a big thank you to my doctor DR OLU who helped me enlarge my penis.i have never had a happy relationship in my life because of my inability to perform well due to my small penis, due to frustration,i went online in search of solution to ending my predicament and than i came across testimony on how DR OLU has helped them, so i contacted him and he promised to help me with penis enlargement,i doubted at first but i gave him a trial and he sent me the product which i used according to his prescription and in less than a week,i saw changes in my penis and it grow to the size i wanted and since then,i am now a happy man and no lady complains again about my penis.if you also need the services of my doctor,you can also contact him on his email..drolusolutionhome@gmail.com or his whataspp is +2348140654426



    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment