life on virgin emotions


Image result for african baby photos


LOVE

life on virgin emotions


Speak Life “….be a pool and creative ….you’ll make it, its basics people been doing it for ages”…Damian Marley…


Life

speak life see life is sacred and every baby is born naked to be protected by the life that is there to witness it’s birth into life and in turn that protected life is cognised to instinctively protect life itself….life
Image result for chinese baby
life is the most important thing ever to I and I entire and I and to every other being that’s there around me, my family, my relatives, my friends, my community, my people who’re all instinctively cognised to protect my life literally with there’s as I do to all in love, life in my virgin emotions of love.
life is proof of the creator through me who’s created in my body to be seen by mortal man and felt by all other animals in my essence of life.Image result for white baby

Every life is sacred and fully recognised by the creator as such before we mere mortal then come in and input our emotional positive or negative emotional attachment to what we value as an important life over another.

I and I entire and I know that my life is fully sharing the space I occupy with all around me with equal recognition of the life around me in love
I do not let an advertised lifestyle make me emote in a transactional manner as I would then be emoting from the point of view of my outside environment, ie what’s around me that’s affecting me as compared to emoting always from my own point of view of my life in love….Image result for indian babies


I think it’s time we spread love as the purpose of life and we can change the world today as we are the players in this we call life.

Comments